Saturday, July 17, 2010

Week 1 Results

Today I went to Matt B.'s house for weigh in.  I was nervous to find out exactly what had happened after one week on my new diet and exercise plan.  I got measured and weighed- here are the results:

*Lost 1/2 inch off my chest measurement

*Lost 1/4 inch off my bicep measurement
*My waist measurement remained the same (but they said that is normal
(I AM GOING TO WAR ON MY WAIST this week)
Total weight lost- 9.6 lbs

I couldn't be happier. I am down to 373. So much hard work comes in week 2- I have to maintain my drive and determination for this challenge!  Thanks to everyone for thinking of me in prayer and also for the verbal motivation I'm getting. 

See you back here for week 2 on Monday!

-Luke

2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic, Luke! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luke! That is great. Hope you did good while on vacation.

    ReplyDelete