Monday, July 26, 2010

Alpine Pass

Hello world wide web.  On Saturday I had my second weigh in on T8WC.  I stepped up to the truth teller- uncertain of what I would see.  Hoping that it was a smaller number than last week, but not knowing that the number I saw would be so similar to last weeks...I lost 1 pound.  I felt deflated and confused, but as the guys started talking to me- I felt better.  They said that EVERYONE that has done this program brings back a low weight loss on week 2.  It's totally normal.  In retrospect- I know that I sabotaged myself by not eating Monday.  My body stored all the calories I ate to make up for the ones I'd purged on Monday.

This week is back to the hardcore track! Saturday I was up a the gym after weigh in, and today (Monday) I was up there again- I tried a new course setting on the bike called Alpine Pass, it looks like the outline of a jagged mountain- each peak increases the resistance on the pedals- I did two miles and my legs were burning! 

I am looking forward to working my butt off this week- My new cardio goal is to go 2 miles without walking... Matt B. is a machine! Constantly pushing me- and when this is all said and done- I'm gonna thank him for it.

Hoo Ra!
-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment