Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pushing 50

Hello Baseball fans and welcome to....oh wait- wrong blog :) jk. 
I am writing with excitement with joy and with thankfulness, because we have a God that loves us- hears our requests- and delivers!  I weighed in on Saturday- I was expecting a few pounds lost- like 3 tops.  I step on- close my eyes and Matt B. says "Get off the scale- now get back up there" oh boy...I was so afraid in that moment- did I gain?!?! Whats the deal.  This time I kept my eyes open and looked down...357.6 lbs.  That's....carry the one....8.2 lbs lost? WHAT! 8.2 lbs! I was filled with excitement- amazement and surprise all at once.  "That is outstanding!" said Matt B.  (when he says that- I feel like the best kid in class) 

I get measured- and there's more good news! I've lost 6 inches off my handle measurement AND my chest! 
Since the awakening (April 1st), I have lost 44 lbs!  By the end of the program...who knows....I am continually blown away by the awesome transformation that God has put upon me. 

This week, I can't slow down- Gotta keep pushing HARD!  50 lbs. down is right around the corner and I am hot on it's heals!

-Luke

1 comment:

  1. Luke, my date was April 5th, 2009. The day Matt stared at me and asked me, "Do you trust me? Let me help you." That day changed my life as April 1st 2010 will change yours. Trust in Him and in him, us. We are by your side.

    ReplyDelete