Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Keep on Going!

Well, I had another loss this week- Praise God.  2.4lbs down this last week.  I want to do better though... when you lose 7 lbs one week and 2 the next you start wanting those big loss numbers!!  My new cardio goal is to go 1 hour on the elliptical.  This should be interesting.  Took a shot at that this morning- made it 30 minutes (2 miles) and was just tired.  I need to hydrate better before and during my long cardio workouts.  I have started stretching better- and that has helped. 
I love the results I'm seeing.  I got my hair cut today- and I hadn't seen the stylist in several months- the first thing she said to me was "you're looking really good, have you lost weight?"  Those comments never get old. 
Gotta keep going to the end of the road- how long that will take I don't know, but I do know this...
I can do ALL things, through Christ, who strengthens me.

-Luke

1 comment: