Monday, September 20, 2010

under par (in a bad way)

I had a hard last week.  I found out my running skills aren't as good as I thought they were. 
I had been under the assumption that 10 laps at the gym was a mile- well....it's actually 14.  So I recommitted myself to running at the outdoor track and running a 1 mile loop in my neighborhood.  I'm actually starting to enjoy this running thing. I weighed in- like always- this past Saturday.  Boooooooom! I was down 6.8lbs for the week! bringing my weight to 337lbs.  A long way from just over 400lbs when I was given the death sentence 6 months ago.  So I push ahead- I'm gonna conquer my challenges and meet my goals- ONE WEEK AT A TIME. 
Goodnight WWW.
-Luke

2 comments:

  1. welcome aboard! this is exciting. Keep checking back to see The Lady of Da House's progress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love you guys. this is amazing. it is going to be so fun, so hard, and so rewarding. praying for you.

    ReplyDelete