Friday, September 17, 2010

Back by POPULAR DEMAND!

Jk.  sorry- this week has been INSANE.  I have been on track all week (so to speak). My cardio goal was to run outside- so I went to the track up at the middle school near my house at night to run.  I like it because it's not so hot, and usually there's no one there to laugh as I run.  I felt a great moment of connection with the track and my feet- they were working together in perfect harmony.  Its almost sensory overload- the cool air on my face, the sound of my feet against the track, the smell of the grass from the football field, the perfect moon shining down to give me just enough light, and the taste of victory on my lips as I round the final lap.

I hope to be down past 340 tomorrow.  I am going to work my butt off tonight to make that happen (well...not literally, but...you know know what I mean.) 
Hoo Ra!
-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment