Monday, October 11, 2010

Train Keeps a Rollin'

Well, after a one week sickness-fest at the LoChiano house- we're still kinda feeling sick.  I (Luke) am feeling much better.  Leah is still feeling some of the symptoms.  Keep praying that she makes a full recovery soon!   I went to the TRUTH TELLER on Saturday and weighed in.   I took the dehydration/starvation pretty hard- I actually lost 12 lbs.  Now- hear me when I say this- I DO NOT ENDORSE OR APPROVE STARVATION WEIGHT LOSS, IT'S A REACTION TO AN UNHEALTHY BODY. NOT A WEIGHT LOSS PLAN!!!

Having said that-  I know, that I will probably gain some of that back- since I can drink the right amount of water and eat pretty normally again (back on plan).  and that is fine!  I am happy to be back.

just thinking:
We always say the excuses in our head (I'm too tired to workout, I'm hungry, I deserve this snack, I had a hard day and I need this!)  But that's where those thoughts and excuses have to stay.  They can't impact us or make us react negatively towards ourselves. 
FOOD IS A TOOL, LET'S USE IT WISELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment