Monday, October 18, 2010

Pound for Pound

Wow! What a week- This past week was crazy.  Getting back to the gym after being sick was really tough- but really good.  I hit my cardio goal!!  40 Minutes on the elliptical (20 on level 12, 20 on level 13.) 
My beautiful girls had their birthdays (Natalia on the 14th and Cecilia's on the 17th) So it was a good week all around. 

I lost 2 lbs .  I'm feeling good- and I know I'm going to break the 300lb mark really soon!  I have found some great ways to stay on top of my diet and still enjoy the food. (Most people think that eating healthy means eating bland foods---this isn't true!! Healthy can taste really, really good!)
If you want to see some recipes-just go to my other blog (www.cibovita.blogspot.com)

Take care everyone.
Be smart, Live strong-

Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment