Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What would Kevin Costner Say?

Hello out there.  A fantastic week so far-  I am learning that I have a lot more fight in me than Previously assumed.  I pounded out 60 minutes on the elliptical at level 15 resistance.  never dropped below 85 revs.  I affectionately call it "the elliptical death march".  I've also pushed my weights even harder- Reaching the 200lb mark on my Lat Pull down exercise, and 255lbs leg press.

Down, down, down!  ya- another 2lbs gone!  276lbs is where I came in this past Saturday.  We had a week were NO MAN on T8WC gained or maintained weight.  Everyone lost (so...everyone won!)  I also saw my doctor-  He was happy to see me down 125lbs since my last visit.  Also my blood pressure was down to a normal level.  Praise God for that!



"Never stop fighting till the fight is done."

92lbs to go!!
-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment