Friday, February 11, 2011

New Changes to the Plan

Hello yall- For the past month now, there's been a huge change implemented in our program.  Every 7 Days, I get 1 Cheat day on my eating.  This is to act as a reset for my body.  To shock it once a week into working harder to burn the fat the other 6 days.  So far, I can't complain.  I am now down to 278, which is lower than I've ever weighed as a grown up (as you may have read from my last post).  Tomorrow will be the 4th weigh in that takes into account the reset day.  We'll see if its still holding its merit.  The last thing I am going to do is sabotage my progress.  If it looks like I'm not having success with it- I'm gonna cut it out. Period. 
I am seeing great results from my weight training (increases are coming each week)  and my waist and chest measurements keep going down little by little.  So I'm please. Also did something crazy- Pushed out 1 mile on the elliptical in 9min 6sec. Felt amazing.
Wow- I'm just glad it's Friday. 
Doctor appointment on Tuesday.  It's been 10 months since He's seen me- we'll see what he thinks about my progress. Thanks for all the love and support I've been hearing from you guys.


Everybody- have a Happy Valentines Day- Spend it with the one you love, and never take them for granted.


94 to go!
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment