Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Muscle Milk is My New Favorite Treat!

"First little thought that came through my brain- I use to love to snack on chocolate and chips and junk like that.  But now, since I've reprogrammed my appetite- I actually crave something good for me (like almonds or a protein shake).  It's pretty cool."

So, 2 weeks ago I came in here with a big disappointing gain. BOO!  This past weekend, after really kicking it hard at the gym- I brought in a 5.8lb LOSS!  Hellllls yeah! 
(sorry, I couldn't help myself) So, I am feeling great about that.  

I now weigh (if you can believe it) 311lbs.  On April 1st I weighed 401lbs....carry the 2...I am now just 10lbs away from 100lbs lost.  This literally makes my head spin (you should see that- it's cool and scary at the same time)  I hope to be down those final 10lbs in 2 weeks.  We'll see how it goes.  Just gotta remember to eat on time (every 2 hours- eat compliant food) and work out intensely for at least 40 minutes a day. 
            In other news....
I signed up for the
(DUN-DUH-DAH!!!) We are doing it as Team T8WC.  It is going to be insane.  If you want to come and support- it's Thanksgiving morning at 9AM out at the Sprint Campus in Overland Park, KS.
It is going to be a time of Celebration for the progress that has been made.  I am excited to be a part of it. 
More information: visit the site to get directions- or to sign up to participate.

Go win this week.  I will be trying my level best to do the same.

-Luke

1 comment:

  1. My sister and I are running that 5K, too! We're Team GBC, for Green Bean Casserole, our fave Thanksgiving dish. It'll actually be my first 5K race, so I'm pretty excited. Look forward to seeing you there! :-)

    ReplyDelete